Hours of operation are as follows:
Monday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
*** The office is closed on weekends and during the lunch hour from noon to 1 pm daily. ***
*** When you call our office during open business hours, you will have the opportunity to speak with the secretary or leave specific messages for various departments on a confidential voice mail. For established patients, this allows you to request prescription refills or referrals without waiting for an available staff member. Patients calling the office after hours, for URGENT issues requiring immediate attention, can follow simple prompts and leave a message for the doctor on call, which will be attended to promptly. Please leave your name and phone number clearly so that your call can be returned. ***
Services provided at this office are as follows:
- Routine medical care for high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, and many other chronic ailments.
- Well exams for general health maintenance and preventive care
- Medical clearance for surgery
- DOT physicals
- Sick visits (usually offered on same day or next morning)
- Nebulizer treatments (for asthma / bronchitis)
- Vitamin B12 injections
- EKG (a heart test)
- PFT (lung function test)
- Blood sugar monitoring and Diabetes Education
- INR monitoring available on – site with an appointment for established patients. This is a specialized blood test for patients who are on Coumadin.
- Nutritionist available by appointment at this office.